Thursday 4 February 2010

Rubbish Bags

This guy is gonna take some training! I know how to survive on the streets, I have been there and got that badge. Now he expects me to walk past rubbish without investigating what is edible! OK, I have 3 meals a day - sometimes 4 and maybe more (he he) but you cannot ignore rubbish bags! He has started setting up diversions to avoid them even!

I do think this is unfair! Just 'cos I am putting on weight and getting a healthy diet.

Did I mention the treats?

Well maybe, just maybe, I will give up on the rubbish bags if they keep this up - but I reserve the right to have a little sniff now and again. Please?

1 comment:

  1. Dylan, may I dutifully remind you that investigating a rubbish bag is part of every dog's duty. It's written in the code of conduct. People just don't get it, do they.

    ReplyDelete